practiceYoga with your kids!
practiceYoga inside or outside!
set smart goals and track your progress (gold star stickers not included)
Do yoga in your underwear! or your ugliest sweats... or dress up if you want - no one is judging!
Start a Home Yoga Practice – Our Easy Novice/Beginner Plan
Make Yourself a Priority!
Our goal is to provide the guidance, instruction and tools to bring yoga into the lives of real people. —- Jenny & Kristi
How a yoga practice will benefit YOU:
- Increase mindfulness
- Reduce the impact of stress
- Improve flexibility
- Increase strength
- Improve fitness level
Our wellness program focuses on:
- Yoga: short beginner/novice poses and flows
- Weekly planning for success
- Hydration – water water water!
- Mind, Soul & Heart practices
- Optional: add in your own Cardio or Nutrition goals
Slowly build a home yoga practice with short manageable sessions.
We sorted our beginner videos into a 1-month slow progression – easy and doable – particularly for the novice or beginner. But you can take it at whatever pace you’d like…. you’ll find us using the words “week” and “step” interchangably.
Week/Step one includes 3 poses and the flow video is just 3 minutes! Invest 3 minutes in yourself every day! You won’t believe how much benefit this will have for you in every area of your life.
For each following week/step we add 2-4 poses to the prior week.
Week/step five has a full flow practice that includes ground poses, standing poses and balance poses for a complete yoga session — but is still under 12 minutes!
Each week/step in the progression includes:
- Pose photographs & benefit descriptions
- Video 1: Pose introductions with complete instructions, at a slow form-focused pace
- Video 2: Yoga flow incorporating the poses introduced so far at the pace of your breath
- Audio-Only version of the yoga flow: allows you to be more mindful to your practice once you’re familiar enough with the poses